Senior Sales Manager (UK Based)
We are looking for an entrepreneurial self-starter based in the UK with passion, high energy, a track record of success in selling…Read More
We are looking for an entrepreneurial self-starter based in the UK with passion, high energy, a track record of success in selling application software to Financial Institutions and determination to help us achieve our ambitious growth objectives. This is an exciting time to join us on our journey, with significant growth opportunities for proven winners that can drive and lead, are extremely competitive, and who simply love to win as part of a focussed and talented team.
- Develop relationships with the agreed target accounts - researching, identifying and targeting senior decision makers to create the opportunity to win new sales in the UK
- Develop and maintain a solid and sustainable pipeline of qualified new business revenue opportunities, consistently meeting or exceeding quarterly and yearly sales, strategic accounts and milestone targets.
- Manage the sales process for new UK based initiatives within the existing customer base of Zarion. Many of these sales opportunities are initiated by our existing customers as part of broadening our deployment within the whole group but take significant management to align the customer activities and the internal operations of Zarion in order to deliver success
- Work with the Director of Sales on the pursuit of large opportunities
- Ensure that accounts are effectively managed post sale and delivery looking to accelerate the adoption of our software within each account.
- Play an integral part in developing the processes and procedures to run a well organised sales operation in the UK.
- Collaborate with Marketing to execute high impact sales and marketing campaigns whilst attending and networking at events/ conferences and ensuring high levels of social media activity for UK market.
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years' experience within a software product or solution/consultative sales environment of both key account management with existing global corporate accounts and new business development to bring on board customers that you will identify, target and service.
- Ability to demonstrate consistent success in either penetrating major global accounts and winning new name business.
- Understand selling to multiple stake holders and buying centres within a complex and competitive buying process.
- Strong analytical problem solving capabilities and business acumen, inherently curious, with a thirst for knowledge and information about your customers. propositions, competitors and target market.
- A proven record of sales success in the fintech space is essential, as well as an understanding of the key processes in large consumer facing financial organisations
- A strong awareness of the implications for the customer service process for ‘Challenger’ financial services organisations
- Have worked with a successful software business and while large company experience can be an advantage, we would like to see that you have performed and enjoyed the challenge of competing with the big guys as part of a smaller, agile and focussed entrepreneurial team.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
ABOUT ZARION SOFTWAREZarion Software is a home-grown Irish company located in the heart of Dublin’s technology hub. To support the rapid…Read More
ABOUT ZARION SOFTWARE
Zarion Software is a home-grown Irish company located in the heart of Dublin’s technology hub. To support the rapid growth of the company, we’re looking for enthusiastic people to join the team, make a difference and share in our successes. We’re on a mission to transform how people work, and we’re passionate about giving business leaders the power to reimagine and revolutionize their workplace.
Our intelligent work management platform enables financial services enterprises to digitally transform, so they can operate efficiently and effectively.
A new technological age is right around the corner and we’re excited about creating the workplace of the future. If you’re obsessed about innovating for the future and helping people work better and happier, then this is your opportunity to grow your career at Zarion.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be an influential member of Zarion’s product development group. You will be responsible for designing, developing and testing a range of Zarion software modules with a focus on taking them to the next level.
If you're a logical thinker with a strong interest in technology, good problem solving skills, and the ability to clearly communicate - we want to hear from you.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will have a wide range of skills and experience gained in the software sector, including:
- +5 years development experience working with a broad range of technologies building Web UI applications.
- A Degree or Diploma in an IT or Business-related discipline
- Experience using CSS Frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap)
- Experience developing REST based web services
- Strong knowledge of relational databases
- An in-depth understanding of the Microsoft.Net environment
- Experience working in a SCRUM environment
- Experience using NoSQL databases such as MongoDB an advantage
- Experience using JIRA
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Software development as part of a cross-functional team
- Unit testing
- Creative approach to design and problem resolution
- Research on development environments and technologies
- Reporting on status of development tasks
- Documenting code and updating relevant specifications
- Likes working as an integral member of a team
- Willing to take on a combination of different tasks
- Pro-active not re-active
- Logical thinker with the ability to clearly communicate
- Desire to get it right and make it work
- Relentless in finding resolutions to issues
- Willing to work cross-functionally within the company